These cemeteries – whole chapels, tombstones, ornate chapel-tombs- have been brutally destroyed by the Polish socialist racist dictatorship in an act of anti-German fascist barbaric anti-historic blind anti-cultural vandalism, tantamount to and on a par with German Nazi crimes. So these are Polish Nazi crimes, keeping up the Polish tradition of forceful brutal Polonisation of Germans from 1920-1939 – the brutal suppression of then German mojority which was until 1920 a majority but was forced by brutal racist fascist Poles to leave after 1920. These cemeteries existed on map from 190ß and still existed by the end of World War Two, but were destroyed after 1945 by Polish “socialist” Nazis of the Polish People’s Republic. These wrongdoings haven’t been undone nor rectified nor reminisced nor remembered yet.
Now a playground for children.
Now the sports ground of the King John III Sobieski High School No 2 – II LO.
Now Sibirians Middle School No 6 -Gimanzjum Nr 6 Sybirakow.
Now two highrises of flats